Thursday, May 24, 2007

The end of the beginning...

...seemed like a good place to start at the time I was considering writing at all. Here, on this thing, this blog, which I am still shamefacedly considering new and threatening to my technologically-fearful mind. I am aimless and content, here in the moment of my time, come at last to the closure of a full day of going on and on to do the next thing, always the next thing to do. I'm done doing, for now. I crap with pride on doing for the rest of my consciousness today. Oh damn it is already tomorrow. The clock says 12:02...I have missed the end of the day. It is now tomorrow-today, and I am still going on. Anna, I am starting this thing so we can do this kind of thing at very regular intervals...it means nothing at the moment, this writing, but reading yours was like stepping back down your little driveway, past the barefooted Serbs smoking on your porch, inside your house, to smoosh onto the couch for crosswords or sit on the long bench in the kitchen and eat ice cream out of the container....i love the memories. i love reading your writing. i love you? yes, i love you.

3 comments:

forrest said...

i love you back fucko. we'll do this cuz i have a computer, internet here and there, and a lot of time in my fingers. So here we go, we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of ozzzzz. weeeee.

Y said...

we all love Santana,
so eat your banana.
and sing in Montana,
cuz anna loves anna.

forrest said...

hey mo fo. get in on the action. Me and some of the other kids (roommate and her man from college, her best friend from high school and new roommate) are involved in a pan-blog discussion. Soon we're going to all join a multiple-author blog to make our discussions more easy. Its fun, if you have extra time on your hands. You should join too. Check out whatyoudream.blogspot.com and crazydreamer.blogspot.com and the link for Sweet Jane. Join us mothr fuckr.
I miss you. Love you back.